Side-By-Side or ATV? See Which Rental is Right For Your Outing
Geysers, wildlife and amazing views await your next adventure in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. If you’ve never been to this area of Wyoming, it’s a bucket-list trip unlike any other. Experiencing the gorgeous views from the seat of an ATV or Side-By-Side will let you be one with nature. Bring out your wild side as you follow the moose tracks through the backroads of Gros Ventre Mountains or Greys River Range.
At Scenic Safaris, you can choose a rental from our locations in Jackson and Alpine. So, which rental is right for your outing? Let’s review.
- ATV: Rent one of our late model Can-Am 400cc ATVs for a group adventure. These are great for a big group where everyone wants to be in the driver seat. The passenger seat behind the driver is ideal for kids.
- Side-By-Side: Our street-legal 4-seater UTV’s provide a fun and unique way to explore the Jackson Hole area. This late model Can-Am Side-By-Side does not discriminate terrain. You can go anywhere with the off-road tires, power steering and surprisingly lightweight build.
Rules and Restrictions
- We will provide a DOT-approved helmet that should be worn at all times.
- ATV Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license and passengers must be 8 years or older.
- Side-By-Side drivers must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and passengers must be 8 years or older.
- ATV rentals from our Jackson location must have a vehicle that can tow.
- ATV rentals from our Alpine location do not require tow, you can leave directly from the parking lot with access to trail heads!
Interested in one of these non-guided rentals? You can rent our Side-By-Sides for a couple of hours or for a full day. ATVs are offered for a full day at a flat rate of $150.
EXPERIENCE YOUR NEXT TRIP TO JACKSON HOLE WITH A SCENIC SAFARIS RENTAL. JOIN US AND EXPLORE THE AMAZING WILDLIFE AND SCENIC VIEWS OF YELLOWSTONE AND GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARKS. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL US DIRECTLY AT 888-734-8898.