Your personal guide will show you different views of the Tetons (weather permitting) via one of the most unique ways to see Jackson Hole.
- Side-By-Side Rentals:
- 4 Hour 2, 4, or 6 seaters available. Prices starting at:
Summer Rentals in Wyoming
Rent brand new side-by-side Polaris vehicles and experience the beauty of Jackson Hole!
Our street-legal, 4-seater UTVs provide a fun and unique way to explore the Jackson Hole area. Take a scenic drive through Grand Teton National Park or explore the back roads in the Gros Ventre Mountains or Greys River Range.
Interested in one of these non-guided rentals? You can rent our side-by-sides and go explore! Hours listed below are the start times for when UTVs are available.
- 2-Hour Rentals – 8:30 a.m. / 1:00 p.m.
- 4-Hour Rentals – 7:30 a.m. / 1:00 p.m.
- Close-toed shoes
- Valid driver’s license
- Drivers must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license. If driver is to carry passengers under the age of 18 (“minor passengers”), then driver must be at least 25 years of age and the parent or legal guardian of the minor passenger.
- All passengers must be able to grasp handholds and firmly plant his or her feet on the foot rests with their back fully against the seat back rest (this is about 4 feet tall). Minor passengers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25.
- A $50 cleaning fee may be applied upon return of rental.