Enjoy a scenic ride along the river in this remote, wildlife-rich area and a lunch break along the trail. Ride on mountainous terrain with excellent Teton views and great photo opportunities!
- Side-By-Side Rentals:
- 2 Seater Rentals From:
- 4 Seater Rentals From:
- 6 Seater Rentals From:
- Single Rider ATV Rentals:
- Single Rider ATV
- Trailer Rentals:
- Two Place Trailer
- Four Place Trailer
Summer ATV & Trailer Rentals in Wyoming
Rent brand new side-by-side Polaris vehicles and experience the beauty of Jackson Hole! We also offer single-seater ATVs and trailers available for rent.
Our street-legal, 4-seater UTVs provide a fun and unique way to explore the Jackson Hole area. Take a scenic drive through Grand Teton National Park or explore the back roads in the Gros Ventre Mountains or Greys River Range.
Interested in one of these non-guided rentals? You can rent our side-by-sides for a couple of hours or for a full day. Hours listed below are the start times for when UTVs are available.
Note: Rentals from our Jackson location must have a vehicle that can tow.
- 2-Hour Rentals – 8:30 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. / 1:30 p.m.
- 4-Hour Rentals – 7:30 a.m. / 1:00 p.m.
- 8-Hour Rentals – 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ATV & Trailer Rentals:
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Close-toed shoes
- Valid driver’s license
- Drivers must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license. If driver is to carry passengers under the age of 18 (“minor passengers”), then driver must be at least 25 years of age and the parent or legal guardian of the minor passenger.
- All passengers must be able to grasp handholds and firmly plant his or her feet on the foot rests with their back fully against the seat back rest (this is about 4 feet tall). Minor passengers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25.
- A $50 cleaning fee may be applied upon return of rental.