This Yellowstone tour will take you to the Old Faithful Geyser, making several stops along the way to learn about the park’s history, view thermal features, and take pictures.
Private Yellowstone Snowmobile Tour (Old Faithful)
Wildlife, Fantastic Scenery, Majestic Waterfalls & Thermal Features!
- Private Tours From: 2 Seater • Up to 9 sleds • 10 people per guide
- *Tour prices increase during the Holiday Season
Old Faithful Snowmobile Tour
Explore the Yellowstone wilderness on a snowmobile tour, viewing wildlife, fantastic scenery, majestic waterfalls, and thermal features on this private adventure. Most of Yellowstone’s big game animals come down into the lower warm valleys for food and shelter. Follow the course of the mighty Yellowstone River as it cuts through granite chasms, creating the spectacular Yellowstone Falls, chronicled by artists such as Thomas Moran and Ansel Adams.
Your guide will pick you up for your Old Faithful snowmobile tour between 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. at your lodging and bring you back to our location where you’ll be outfitted with snowmobile gear – boots, one-piece suit, and helmet. Breakfast will be a grab-and-go style on the way to Yellowstone. We will also pick up sandwiches for lunch. Please be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions ahead of time.
You’ll travel the 45 miles of groomed trail to Old Faithful by snowmobile, making several stops along the way; points of interest may include Moose Falls, Lewis Canyon, and West Thumb Geyser Basin. You’ll return to your lodging between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Departure Times: 6:00-7:30 a.m. – Exact trip departure time will be confirmed the night before
- Trip Ideal For: Those who want to enjoy the winter scenery, visit Old Faithful, and learn about the park’s history and geology!
- Meals Menu: Breakfast and lunch are included
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Snowmobile Type: 2016 or ’17 Ski Doo 4-stroke machines
- Age Restrictions: Drivers must have a valid driver’s license and passengers must be 8 years or older, although we recommend being at least 10 years or older.
- Winter clothing
- Driver’s license
*Please note: Wyoming car seat laws state that kids under 9 years old must ride in a federally approved child safety seat in the back seat. If you have children that are 9 or younger you are responsible for making sure your child has the proper safety seat for the tour.
100% cancellation fee when cancellation is given within 48 hours of trip departure. Our cancellation policy also applies to any changes on a reservation that is 48 hours prior to trip departure. Since 48 hours is rather lenient, we do not make exceptions; please take precautions such as trip insurance in case of any emergencies, last minute changes, flight issues, etc.
All tours subject to change due to weather and snow conditions and insufficient number of people.