Ride through timbered valleys and vast powder-covered meadows. This is the ride to choose if you want a taste of deep snow, off-trail riding, and wide-open bowls. Enjoy great Teton views!
Classic Half-Day Snowmobile Tour
Wonderful Scenery with Teton Views!
- Driver From: Ages 16+
- Passenger From: Ages 6+
- Private Tours From: Up to 12 People
- *Tour prices increase during the Holiday Season
Wyoming Snowmobile Tour with Teton Views!
This is an excellent trip to choose for your family’s first snowmobile experience or if you are looking for a shorter ride. Enjoy wonderful scenery with Teton views (weather permitting.) Your guide picks you up between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. and brings you to our office to be outfitted with snowmobile gear — boots, one-piece suit, and a helmet.
Breakfast is not included, so make sure you have something to eat before your guide picks you up! You spend about 1.5 to 2 hours riding on your snowmobile through the forest.
- Departure Times: Morning and afternoon trips are available. Morning trip departs around 7 – 8 a.m. Afternoon trip departs around 1 – 1:30 p.m.
- Ideal for: First-timers and families with kids
- Hotel pick-up is included.
- Snowmobile Type: 2016 or ’17 Ski Doo 4-stroke machines
- Restrictions: Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license and passengers must be 6 years or older.
- One-piece suit
- Hotel pick-up
- Ski gloves
*Please note: Wyoming car seat laws state that kids under 9 years old must ride in a federally approved child safety seat in the back seat. If you have children that are 9 or younger, you are responsible for making sure your child has the proper safety seat for the tour.
100% cancellation fee when cancellation is given within 48 hours of trip departure. Our cancellation policy also applies to any changes on a reservation that is 48 hours prior to trip departure. Since 48 hours is rather lenient, we do not make exceptions; please take precautions such as trip insurance in case of any emergencies, last minute changes, flight issues, etc.
All tours subject to change due to weather and snow conditions and insufficient number of people.