Tour the valley in a unique way with a knowledgeable guide and get off the beaten path! Visit Elk Refuge and remote spots in Gros Ventre Valley, like Gunsight Pass and Crystal Creek.
Private Side-By-Side Tour (Half Day)
Follow a Private Guide on Brand New Polaris Side-By-Sides!
- Group Tour Includes one 4-seater for up to 4 people. Additional people and vehicles may be added at check-out.
Jackson Hole Half-Day Side-By-Side Tour
Your guide shows you different views of the Tetons (weather permitting) as you enjoy one of the most unique ways to see Jackson Hole. We start by driving along the National Elk Refuge and Antelope Flats. Keep your eyes out for bison and moose sightings.
Enjoy the added benefit of our guides’ extensive knowledge of the area’s history on these small private trips.
- Departure: 7:30 a.m. / 1:30 p.m.
- Return: 12:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.
Please meet us at our location for this tour: 1255 S HWY 89, Jackson, WY 83001.
- DOT-approved helmet
- Rain poncho if needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Appropriate footwear
- Long pants
- Extra layers
- Drivers must be 18 years or older with a vaild driver’s license. If driver is to carry passengers under the age of 18 (“minor passengers”), then driver must be at least 25 years of age and the parent or legal guardian of the minor passenger.
- All passengers must be able to grasp handholds and firmly plant his or her feet on the foot rests with their back fully against the seat back rest (this is about 4 feet tall) and also must be at least 8 years or older. Minor passengers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25.
100% cancellation fee when cancellation is given within 48 hours of trip departure. Our cancellation policy also applies to any changes on a reservation that is 48 hours prior to trip departure. Since 48 hours is rather lenient, we do not make exceptions; please take precautions such as trip insurance in case of any emergencies, last minute changes, flight issues, etc.
All tours subject to change due to weather and conditions or insufficient number of people.
*Please note: Wyoming car seat laws state that kids under 9 years old must ride in a federally approved child safety seat in the back seat. If you have children that are 9 or younger you are responsible for making sure your child has the proper safety seat for the tour.