National Forest Snowmobile Tour - Togwotee High Mountain
BOOK THIS TOUR
For pure snowmobile fun, nothing matches this winter sport mecca. This trip includes both on and off-trail riding with excellent Teton views (weather permitting). Ride through forested areas as well as wide open meadows to play in the deep powder. Stop for lunch at Brooks Lake Lodge to warm up. You'll return to Jackson around 5:00pm.
*Lunch is only served at Brooks Lake Lodge during their open season
Togwotee High Mountain Tour Details
- Total Trip Time: 8-9 Hours
- Departure Times: 7:30-8:00AM
- Trip Ideal For: Outdoor enthusiasts
- Meals Menu: Lunch is included
- Snowmobile Type: 2016 or '17 Ski Doo Snowmobiles (Ask about our powder machine upgrades)
- Restrictions: Drivers must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license & passengers must be 8 years or older. For powder machines drivers must be 18 years or older.
- $325-$385 per driver and $200-$315 per passenger; pricing depends on trip date & passenger ages
- Hotel Pick-up is included
- Lunch is included
- Guide gratuity is NOT Included
Tour Details:We will pick you up at your lodging and bring you to our office to get you outfitted for all your gear for the day. Reminder- breakfast is not included, so make sure you have something to eat before your guide picks you up. After gearing up, we will then head north of Jackson where the snowmobiling tour will start. This trip includes both on and off-trail riding with excellent Teton views (weather permitting). Ride through forested areas as well as wide open meadows to play in the deep powder. After your fun filled day of snowmobiling, your guide will drop you back off at your lodging.
Snowmobile gear is provided including; snowsuits, helmet, balaclava, and boots. Underneath, you'll want to wear warm winter clothes, including thermals.
Gloves, winter clothing, thermals, camera.
Please note that the Wyoming car seat laws state that kids under 9 years old must ride in a federally approved child safety seat in the back seat. If you have children that are 9 or younger you are responsible for making sure your child has the proper stafety seat for the tour.
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES:
100% cancellation fee when cancellation is given within 48 hours of trip departure. All tours subject to change due to weather and snow conditions or insufficient number of people.
BOOK THIS TOUR