Yellowstone Snowmobile Tour - Grand Canyon
BOOK THIS TOUR
Most of Yellowstone’s big game animals come down into the lower warm valleys for food and shelter. Follow the course of the mighty Yellowstone river as it cuts through granite chasms, creating the spectacular Yellowstone Falls, chronicled by artists such as Thomas Moran and Ansel Adams.
Yellowstone Full Day Tour Details
- Total Trip Time: 12 Hours
- Departure Times: 6:00-7:00AM
- Trip Ideal For: Those who want to cover some miles! (and those who have already seen Old Faithful during winter)
- Meals Menu: Breakfast and lunch are included
- Snowmobile Type: 2015 or '16 Ski Doo 4-Stroke Machines
- $275-$450 per driver and $175-$295 per passenger, depending on trip dates & passenger ages
- Park entrance fee and guide gratuity are NOT included
- Check-In & Transportation: Hotel Pick-up is included
Your guide will pick you up between 6:00am and 7:00am at your lodging and drive to Flagg Ranch where you’ll have breakfast and be outfitted with snowmobile gear- boots, one-piece suit, helmet, and gloves. After breakfast and getting geared up you will then begin your journey through Yellowstone to The Grand Canyon.
You’ll follow the groomed trail, 65 miles one-way, to the spectacular Yellowstone Falls. The trail follows Yellowstone Lake and you’ll make stops each way for photos, wildlife viewing, and to learn about the history of the Park. This is an all day adventure that will have you on your snowmobile for about 8 hours. You’ll return to your lodging around 6pm.
Please note that since this is such a long day we highly recommend that you have had experience in driving a snowmobile. We also highly recommend not being a passenger, passengers do not get the direct heat from the engine which makes for a colder ride.
Winter clothing, thermals, balaclava, camera, driver’s license
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES:
100% cancellation fee when cancellation is given within 48 hours of trip departure. All tours subject to change due to weather and snow conditions or insufficient number of people. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED for kids under the age of 12 years old.
BOOK THIS TOUR